CITY OF GIRARD AUDITOR'S OFFICE
Sam Zirafi, Auditor
PURPOSE: the development and oversight of the
city's budget, including the receipt of funds, authorization of purchases, payment of
bills and employee payroll.
- Maintain all city budgetary and personnel records.
- Compile monthly audit reports.
- Receipt of Recreation, Cemetery, Zoning, Board of
Health, Service Director, and Elderly Van monies.
- Oversight of federal, state and county monies for
- Assist in development of grant applications for
federal and state monies.
- Processing the city's bi-weekly payroll.
- Payment of authorized city purchases.
- Recording all Board of Control Meetings.
- Auditing Clerk III
- Auditing Clerk II
All functions of the auditor's office are done in accordance with
state, county and/or city laws.
© COPYRIGHT 2009 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WWW.CITYOFGIRARD.COM